Rende: 1 porção
- 1 colher de sopa de óleo de coco (ou TCM – triglicerídeos de cadeia média)
- 1/2 xícara de leite de amêndoas ou de coco (sem adição de açúcar)
- 3/4 xícara de café passado quente
- 1 colher de chá (ou de sopa) de Maca peruana em pó
- Pitada de noz moscada e canela
- 2 colheres de sopa de colágeno (Opcional – indico esse para quem está nos EUA e esse para o Brasil)
This recipe is part of my daily routine and there are many reasons for it! A blend of coffee with saturated fats that ensures a creamy texture and improves satiety levels through the day sounds way to good to me! I usually discuss with my patients about the path to a healthier life and one of the keys to success is to be willing to try new “roads” and it includes trying out new recipes. Since the moment you are aware of your body and how it reacts to different foods you can really make something out of it. This coffee explains a lot of what I’m trying to say, it can work as a facilitator on this journey, it brings satiety, rise our energy levels and takes away “craving feelings” that most of the time is not physiological hunger and helps us move forward trough our goals.
Write down this recipe and don’t be afraid of trying new things!
- Put all the ingrendiets into a blending. Make sure the coffee is still hot.
- Blend it for one minute and drink immediately